How Fynd is Supporting Small Businesses Using Uniket B2B Marketplace?
Research has found that 40% of B2B buyers purchase at least 50% of their company’s purchases on marketplaces. B2B marketplaces are highly popular in 2022 due to their business-friendly features of easily placing and receiving bulk orders.
They are a big boon for small-time business owners due to their highly attractive pricing, genuine brand presence, strong logistics and easy availability of credit lines.If you are a small business operating from a remote location, we know how difficult it is to procure genuine products at reasonable pricing from a supplier.
There can be several known and unknown challenges, like insufficient money, going through several layers of middle men, weak business network, poor logistics, and return issues.
A B2B wholesale marketplace can provide immense benefits to its customers by serving as a safer, transparent, and trusted channel to do business where businessmen can directly source bulk products from world-class brands at deep discounted wholesale prices and get them shipped to their business location in the shortest possible time.
Challenges of Small Businesses in tier 2 and Tier 3 Cities
Frequent travelling: Business owners in tier 2 and tier 3 cities have to frequently travel to bigger cities that serve as the base of wholesalers to negotiate bulk product orders, pricing, and delivery of products to their business location. It inflates their budget and eats up valuable time that can be utilized to focus on improving the sales part of their local business.
Supply: The supply of goods is one of the top concerns raised by small businesses in smaller cities. There is a sharp hit in business if the supplier cannot fulfill B2B orders due to a natural disaster, emergency, stuck consignment, clearance issues at state borders, and sharp fluctuations in market demand.
Brand reachability: Small businesses in tier 2 and 3 cities face issues while directly reaching brands for business due to less awareness about the technology, available business platforms, B2B marketplaces, and established wholesalers. There is so much to explore on how to reach out to these brands, but they cannot do so due to fear of trying out less explored channels.
Profitability: There are multiple B2B wholesale marketplaces, and some offer the best margins compared to others; the only problem is their accessibility in remote locations of customers.
Selecting a wholesale business partner can significantly impact the profitability of small businesses, as wholesale discounts mean selling products at retail prices that guarantee higher profitability.
Access to good shipping services: Many locations in India are still unserviceable for small businesses. That can be a more significant problem for small businesses, as ordered products can face difficulty finding their way to the local business.
Reasons why Small Businesses Should use the Uniket B2B Marketplace App?
If you are looking for a trusted B2B wholesale marketplace, Uniket is an excellent option. Here are some solid reasons for retailers or small businesses to cut the chase and source wholesale directly from Uniket app.
1. Order anytime using your smartphone: Order products in a few seconds! Instead of running around to multiple places every time you need more stock, just pick up your smartphone and open the Uniket app. Select the brands, products, sizes and styles of your choice, place your order and get it delivered in the least possible time.
2. Highly competitive wholesale pricing: Branded products are available at highly competitive wholesale pricing on the Uniket marketplace. That means increased profit margins, more savings and excellent business for small retailers.
3. No Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): If new retailers on the Uniket platform want to test the quality of products. They can order a sample product, check its quality, and, if they are convinced, they can opt for bulk orders. This way, any retailer on the Uniket app can review the product's quality, and after getting assured, they can place bigger product orders. There is no minimum order quantity, and retailers have the ultimate freedom to choose any brand, product, quantity, and size.
4. Cut back on travel time for business: Uniket is an excellent way for retailers to get brisk business. The B2B wholesale marketplace app can help cut back retailers' travel time to procure goods by directly registering them on the Uniket app. That allows them to place orders with brands faster at highly competitive prices without travelling to corporate offices or meeting with other wholesalers. It provides retailers with greater flexibility and peace of mind, knowing that they can source the products at any time without incurring unnecessary travel costs.
5.Get bulk orders delivered anywhere: Uniket offers its reliable logistic services right from order management to bulk order delivery at more than 22k+ pin codes all over the country. It means assured reachability and visibility of registered brands in all states and union territories that helps ensure that not even a single retailer from a rural or urban location misses the extensive business opportunity using the Uniket store app.
6. Access the entire catalog of branded products in one place: Brands can sync their entire inventory online on the Uniket app. Retailers get access to 30000+ unique listed products from 150+ brands. Online catalog keeps retailers interested and engaged in company products and helps them explore as well as select products from widely available product categories.
7. Get instant credit line: A major concern for small town retailers to shift to online marketplaces from their traditional local middle men was credits. Uniket removes this apprehension too as retailers can complete the application on the Uniket app to receive upto INR 2.5 Lakhs credit facility.
8. Quickest customer support: Uniket ensures quick updates about your bulk order. Retails can get instant customer care support on different customer queries like order status, returns, refunds etc.
9. Safe & reliable app: Uniket is a safe and reliable app to work with as it sells premium grade products directly sourced from top brands. More than 150 brands trust Uniket to sell different products ranging from fashion, beauty & personal care, home & living, toys & games, electronics, office stationery and more.
How are Retail Brands Benefiting from Uniket's B2B Wholesale Market App?
Getting orders from the biggest community of retailers: Uniket provides access to a nationwide network of over 6,500 registered retail stores. Its massive community of retailers is rapidly growing with positive word of mouth marketing, giving brands an excellent opportunity to avail themselves of the business opportunity by reaching out and selling bulk products to every retailer.
Bolstering brand presence: Brand presence on the Uniket B2B marketplace app means boosting the visibility of the entire lineup of products to more than 3 lakh retailers. All products in varying colours, sizes, styles, categories & material are visible to retailers and they can easily fulfil their orders by directly placing orderd on the Uniket app.
Single choice of premium brands: Take a look at some of the most talked-about brands doing business on the Uniket app with their vast categories of products:
Shoes: Campus shoes, Red Chief, Lancer, Bata, Sparx, Abros, JQR, Flite, Relaxo, Champs, Bahamas
Clothing: Spykar, VOI Jeans, Classic Polo, The Bear House, Blue Saint
Beauty & Personal Care: Mamaearth, Paree, Swosh, Slazenger, Archies, Wahl
The blog highlights how small businesses can benefit from using the Uniket app the industry’s best B2B wholesale marketplace. The app packs powerful features like attractive wholesale pricing, no minimum order quantity, centralized inventory of +150 brands and excellent logistics to dispatch orders at any random pin code all over the country.