Introducing Fynd Plug-in for Shopify
With the unprecedented effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the country’s retail sector, retailers who want to find synergies within the existing retail structure often hear this buzz word — Omnichannel.
They often get confused between multichannel and omnichannel, and miss utilizing resources to their full potential. What omnichannel in retail truly means is to connect 100% inventory from all the physical locations such as retail stores and warehouses to the online store.
At Fynd, we integrate the store’s inventory with:
- Top Indian marketplaces like Myntra, Amazon, Flipkart, Tata CLiQ, AJIO, and more
- Fynd Store, our endless aisle store solution
- Brand’s D2C website
A typical website shows stocks from the brand’s online warehouse, but in reality, the fresh season stock, size depth, color depth, etc., are mostly available in stores. On analyzing product listings and website conversions, we realized that they are directly proportional to each other. This means that if you list more products on your website, it will result in more sales. A few top marketplaces even guarantee sales as a percent of catalog listing.
Going omnichannel helps brands use existing store inventory and other resources to meet new demand channels, instead of just limiting sales to the nearby locality or city!
Easy Integration with Shopify
We are excited to launch our plug-in for Shopify, one of the largest eCommerce platforms. This integration helps brands go omnichannel right from their Shopify website.
Retailers often face these questions while creating a website on Shopify:
- How to add more than 20 locations and store inventory on a real-time basis on Shopify?
- How to assign an order to the best possible store?
- How to fulfil and deliver an order from the assigned store?
- How to track cancellation and returns for a store?
Fynd’s Shopify plug-in is the answer!
Benefits of selling on Shopify with Fynd
- Automatic assignment of delivery partner post order confirmation. Delivery partners include Delhivery, Ecom Express, Ekart, Xpressbees, Bluedart, etc. Hyperlocal delivery partners: Wefast, Now, and Dunzo for same-day delivery.
- Seamless inventory and price sync between multiple demand channels like marketplaces, website, Google, Facebook marketplace, etc
- 24 x 7 store support from Fynd
- Account manager to execute the best case practices
- Fynd SMS service to send alerts to customers for free
Now comes the most important part: How to Integrate with Fynd?
Fynd is listed as a closed app on Shopify. To install the app please register on the Fynd Platform.
Fynd Platform removes the hassle of choosing stores or delivery partners, tracking orders, etc. and gives you more time to focus on expanding categories and growing your brand.
Live Demo: Join us for a live demo of Fynd Plugin for Shopify on October 28, 2020 at 3pm.
The demo will cover the entire process of installing and integrating the plugin to your Shopify website.
To register, please fill this form.
More choice of Integrations
If you are using any other platform like Magento, Woo Commerce, etc., we have a plugin for that too. Integrate inventory and fulfil orders from any store with our e-commerce integrations.
In case you’re searching for a website platform, don’t worry.
Fynd Platform can help you build your own omnichannel website and do more for only Rs.599/month.
Sell with Fynd Platform
Thanks to Rinky Elsa Mathew and Kritika Singhania.